My Blog List

The first step in ending domestic violence is understanding our own personal history, taking responsiblity for our part in it, making a conscious decision to create change within ourselves. With knowledge there is healing, compassion and forgiveness, and above all the chance to break the circle of pain, allowing our children the joy and freedom of a violent free life.

Searching for Angela Shelton




Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3rd 2009 Cody, Wyoming

In five more days I will be home, last stop on the 7th will be Tehama County Juvenile Hall to see everyone and tell them all about the trip. I have seen and heard so much, it is as if 90% the country is sleepwalking and the other 10% is walking through an open door excited to create change which fills my heart with hope and courage to keep doing what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Day

Followers